Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Start selling on Ebay

For the past 8 months, I had been thinking and researching on how to start a business on ebay and bring in some extra money to my pocket. I had a tuff time in getting hold of genuine wholesalers and dropshippers. But my effort was not a waste. Now I got a store of my own in ebay and I would like to share my kick start experience with you all. May be someone, would find it useful.
My most difficulty was to find genuine wholesalers. The most time I lost for the past 8 months was to find real source to get hold of UK wholesalers. I am just listing some of the wholesalers and dropshippers directories which came handy to me here - http://wholesalers123.tripod.com . Also, I have tried to list their features so that you could compare and choose the best one. Of course, I am thinking of starting a site to review such wholesaler and dropshippers sources for uk, usa and canada which could be a real benefit for someone looking for sourcing their ebay stores.
-mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home